Competition Software is an effective way to drive traffic to your site from online and offline advertising.
With the line between the virtual and real world becoming ever more blurred, older marketing methods are proving more popular than ever for driving traffic to your site. An increasingly popular and attractive method is the competition model, and it's easy to see why this is so appealing. Competitions are a great way to generate leads and build brand awareness, they can also help strengthen your social media campaigns.
Our bespoke competition module allows our clients to quickly and easily add new competitions to their website, data from the competition (email address, responses etc.) will be stored within the clients database. The competition module also has the ability to reach users across multiple platforms and simultaneously publish on Twitter, Facebook Fan Pages and your website with just a few clicks. The fact that you can launch a competition in minutes not only saves you time on distributing the competitions across your social networks, it will also provide your audience with more ways in which to engage with your brand / company.
List of standard features
- Manage all data
- Rewriteable URLs
- Custom URLs
- Web 2.0 Control Panel
- Integrates seamlessly with Logic CMS
- SEO data import/export
- Google sitemap creation
- Update history
- Built in help system
- Built on Microsoft .NET 2.0 with Microsoft SQL database
- A competition can be created to comprise a set of predefined answers which give the user a number of multiple choice answers to choose from, or the user can be given the opportunity to type their answer in when entering the competition.
- If a multiple choice competition is created with predefined answers these can be identified as correct/incorrect
- Entries are stored in the database and can be viewed via a control panel
- User details, such as name, email address, etc. can be stored along with each entry
- Entries can be filtered by correct/incorrect if multiple choice competition is created
- A random winner can be selected from the correct entries to a multiple choice competition or a winner manually selected from a non-multiple choice competition.
- Competitions can run until a predefined number of entries are reached or until a specified date.
- The winners of closed competitions can be displayed on the website
- Limited time for completion for each user
- This module can be fed into Facebook via the creation of a Facebook application. The Facebook application will render as an iFrame, which will stream content directly from your website. Facebook applications are now a requirement for those wishing to run a competition within Facebook. Find out more over at the Rocktime Social Blog: Updated Facebook Promotion Guidelines.
Different types of answer selection methods:
- Radio buttons
- Pick number of answers out of selection (i.e., check 3 correct answers of 4 answers)
- Multiline textfields