SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLKIT
Giving focus to the word "Social", social media will help your company, group, or brand promote both its values and passion, enabling it to be Honest, Approachable, Helpful, Sensitive and Authentic online.
Using external and internal Social Media technologies Rocktime can help you promote your products/services/messages, cultivate relationships, manage projects and collaborate with others, along with helping you find your brand tone of voice (links with PR strategy). Once a community is formed using social media, this then paves the way for further progression, fun and creativity in future months and years. The work involved in setting your social strategy includes: development of a social media toolkit plus ongoing management of your social strategy. Find out more about our toolkit below.
Development of social media toolkit
- Based on your social media/business objectives, we will devise a plan and report on how you can connect with other businesses online. Explain the benefits of each social media for your company, group etc. and review similar companies, groups, etc initiative in social spaces.
- Consider how the company messages (onsite and offsite) can be spread via social networks.
- Review and advise on how social media can help you achieve your business goals and manage your online reputation (links to PR strategy).
- As appropriate provide advice on how user generated content can be encouraged and discouraged.
- Help you build and understand the connections between the various social networks.
- Provide recommendations for your social future and social marketing plans by identifying new trends and areas in which your company can join in with the conversation.
- Create a first level social media and social networking strategy.
Ongoing maintenance and promotion
- Monitoring and management of social media contacts, using our Social media monitoring tool, Chatbot, to gain an understanding of your social landscape.
- Identifying new opportunities in social media to add to the social networking strategy
- As appropriate update content on site, on the blog and social sites (links to PR strategy)
- Reputation management, reviewing what people are saying about you and advising on response.
We are working with internal PR teams, external PR agencies and content providers with the above social media strategy formula, talk to us to find out more how our roles interlink or view the attached PDFs for an overview.
How we align our social media strategies with PR agencies and Internal PR team
How we align our social media strategies with Content