Online Questionnaire Tool
Collecting information from your target audience has never been easier.
Our online questionnaire tool has a wide range of applications. You may wish to find out information about your visitors' shopping habits in order to target your marketing more effectively, you may want to find out what people think about your brand and customer service or you might even want to collect information from your own staff in order to establish how to improve productivity.
We've striven to make the process of setting a questionnaire as simple and expedient as possible. The user experience is also designed to be as painless as possible, with features such as automatic saving, so that the whole questionnaire needn't be completed in one sitting. On top of making the information gathering process as easy as possible we've also made analysing the results as efficient as possible. Graphical representations allow you to draw conclusions within the blink of an eye, more in depth tracking allows you to follow the user journey, helping you to understand more about your customers and what they really want.
List of standard features
- Questionnaire consists of any number of questions
- Each question can have answers in the form of Radio buttons, Check boxes, Lists, Textbox, Slider or Pictures
- Answers can affect the display of subsequent questions
- Users answers are stored for subsequent report generation
- Report sections may be linked to AND/OR/NOT logic to any number of answers
- Report sections may include graphics
- Report can be output in downloadable PDF format
- Report can recommend products (if combined with shop module)
- Report can be linked to promotion codes for reduced offer price
- Will link to shop or standalone payment
- Rewriteable URLs
- Custom URLs
- Web 2.0 Control Panel
- Integrates seamlessly with Logic CMS
- SEO data import/export
- Built in help system
- Google sitemap creation
- Update history
- Built on Microsoft .NET 2.0 with Microsoft SQL database
- This module can be fed into Facebook via creation of a Facebook application. The Facebook application will render as an iFrame, which will stream content directly from your website. Find out more over at the Rocktime Social Blog: iFrames and Facebook.
- Language aware
- Extended warranty with included maintenance releases