Originally the brand's presence on the web was fragmented across 3 websites each fulfilling a different function. By centralising their online proposition and helping to redefine their values with their online customers the brand was able to interact with their customer base and develop a relationship through the creation of a number of innovative campaigns.
The UK site features the greatest level of functionality from a product catalogue with part e-commerce functionality (so as not to compete entirely with high street retailers), Member VIP area, Skin Health Check complex questionnaire and reporting system and various content sections.
Over the last 2 years from being bought by Unilever a US presence and subsequently Canadian in both English and French has been rolled out.
The sites integrate with a number of 3rd party systems from order fulfilment through to user/ email and analytic tracking.
Services offered include:
- Rocktime's Content Management System - Logic CMS
- Rocktime's E-commerce Platform Source
- Expansion Programme for multi-lingual site versions
- Domain Positioning across different territories
- Content Mapping
- Mobile Site Development
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media Channel creation
- Social Media Strategy
Understanding and engaging with the evolving influencers (Bloggers)
Social Media Support on campaigns including:
- Search for a Simple Star
Integration with 3rd party systems
- Rocktim's Load Balanced Web Server Hosting
- Warranty Support Services