With the advent of Smartphones has come the opportunity for more interactive and compelling tools to deliver messages and engage with audiences.
Mobile apps offer greater innovation over the manner in which content is delivered, whether this is in the form of a game or a creative interface for accessing services or products.
Applications are built for specific device platforms and hence need to be developed using Iphone, Android, Symbian and separately the Ipad framework.
Rocktime is able to develop rich and dynamic apps either self contained or pulling from a database with live feeds and will:
- Consult providing research and insight into consumer behaviour
- Strategise to ensure that a considered approach to the use of technology and chosen platform(s)
- Design based on chosen platform(s) UE and UI
- Develop considering local or global market campaign(s) or strategy(s)
- Test and deploy to the appropriate download store
Functional forms of delivery include:
- Member Reward (acquisition & retention)
- Voucher Redemption
- Map location and direction
- Shopping Cart with payment facility
- Content dissemination through text, imagery, video
- QR Codes
Current stats in mobile usage trends as mentioned in our recent blog.
- In October 2010, the UK’s Internet Advertising Bureau (IABUK) reported that 26.6 million people (59% of mobile phone owners in the country) had used mobile media such as apps or downloaded data to their handsets.
- Mobile web use is up sharply in the UK. About 31% of internet users said they went online via mobile phone in 2010, compared to 23% in 2009, the Office for National Statistics (ONS) reported.
Branding and Optimisation:
As with your business website or mobile website we make sure that your brand logos and colour schemes are presented strongly. Rocktime will ensure that mobile friendly page titles and landing page is optimised with relevant keywords being used by your specific mobile audience, to allow for a mobile audience’s browsing habits differing from a traditional desktop searcher. Rocktime work with our clients to maintain a strong online web presence to help promote their mobile applications, which means to extend their reach, increase loyalty and, in some cases, generate direct revenue.
Looking to the future...
- The next generation of mobile phones will have specially-made SIM cards featuring an ‘app’ for mobile shopping payments.
- Many individuals prefer their mobile phones to their computers as their primary web browser, and these people are more likely to take a survey that is delivered via their mobile device.
- Capture location-based information as a form of metadata, the immediate availability of a bar code scanner for every survey respondent, and the ability to capture responses while purchase and consumption decisions are being made/
Smartphone users can scan the Rocktime QR code for our mobile website:
Take advantage of this technology and contact Rocktime to develop a mobile website or a mobile app for your brand or B2B campaign.