A well managed FAQ section can help to free up your staff from answering the same
queries time and time again.
A well maintained FAQ section on a website serves two main purposes. The first is
to help ensure that the visitor has a rich and informative experience when visiting
your site. The second, and often overlooked, reason is freeing up resources. If
you were to count up the total number of man hours your business has spent answering
the same questions time and time again you may well be shocked at what could be
seen as a shocking waste of resources. Our easy to manage FAQ module enables you
to have full control over what is seen by visitors to your website. It's also possible
to grant administration privileges to the very members of your staff who field the
more repeated requests in the first place.
- Add/Edit/Delete/Search FAQ Categories
- Define sort order for FAQ Categories
- Add/Edit/Delete/Search FAQs
- Define sort order for FAQs within each category
- Ability to search for FAQs; question and answer fields will be searched using
the keyword entered
- All active FAQ categories will be displayed, along with the first few FAQs for
- Clicking the FAQ Category heading will show all FAQs within the selected category.
The URL will be re-written for the category detail page
- Clicking an FAQ question will display the full FAQ detail. The URL will be re-written
for the FAQ detail page
- Re-written URLs
- Custom URLs
- Web 2.0 Control Panel
- Integrates seamlessly with Logic CMS
- Built on Microsoft .NET 2.0 with Microsoft SQL database
- Google sitemap creation
- SEO data import/export
- Update history
- Users can rate an FAQ on helpfulness, then optionally order by popularity
- Built in help system
Our comprehensive range of digital agency services includes all aspects of website
design and build. For those clients who are looking to add functionality to a new
or existing website our core offerings comprise:
Logic CMS is Rocktime's powerful and proven Web Content Management System that has
enabled companies since 2001 to effectively and easily manage the content and documents
on their websites, intranets and extranets.
Let Rocktime create an online advantage for your business - something we have been
doing for our clients since 1999.