Online News Software
Tell the world about your new products, upcoming marketing campaigns or any other business news. Create a buzz and watch it grow.
The news module allows the site administrators to add news articles to the website. The news articles can be in one category and/or one or more groups. Both the groups and categories are optional and if the client does not require them they can be turned off.
At the end of each news article there is a comment section that allows users to upload comments about the article. These comments can be quarantined before they are made live or just made live straight away.
List of standard features
- Manage all data
- Approve News Article Comments via control panel or email
- Ability to search for News Articles, the article title, author and body will be searched using the keyword entered
- Sub navigation can be either categories, groups or date months
- If categories are enabled, all active categories will be displayed along with the first few articles for each category
- Clicking the category heading will show all articles within the selected category. The URL will be re-written for the category detail page
- If groups are enabled, all active groups will be displayed along with the first few articles from each group
- Clicking the group heading will show all articles within the selected group. The URL will be re-written for the group detail page
- Clicking an article heading will display the full article detail. The URL will be re-written for the article detail page
- The article detail page will have the following information: title, date added, detail, author, author URL, image and site user comments
- Ability to archive articles so that they don’t appear on the front end
- This module cam be fed into Facebook via creation of a Facebook application. The Facebook application will render as an iFrame, which will stream content directly from your website. Find out more over at the Rocktime Social Blog: iFrames and Facebook.